An easy Strawberry Cobbler recipe using fresh strawberries. Serve this with ice cream for a fantastic summer dessert.
Servings : 4
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter, diced (this is to dot the strawberries with after they are in the baking pan)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
For the sauce:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Butter a 9 inch round or square baking pan.
Place 2 Tablespoons cornstarch, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar in a heavy duty saucepan.
Cook on medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- You can find complete recipes click here!
4/ 5Oleh Editor