Honey Garlic Salmon (5 Ingredients, 15 Minutes)A terrific way to serve salmon that is just soooo crazy quick and easy and sooo delicious!
Servings : 2
- 2 salmon or trout fillets, skinless (6oz / 200g each)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (all purpose or light soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp white vinegar (or sub with any other vinegar except balsamic)
- 1 large garlic clove (or 2 small) , minced
- Sesame seeds
- Finely sliced chives or shallots/scallions
Take salmon out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Pat salmon skin dry with a paper towel and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Whisk together the Sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Drizzle oil in a non stick fry pan and heat over medium high heat (or just under, if your stove runs hot). Place salmon in the pan, and cook the first side for 3 - 4 minutes until golden. Turn, then cook the other side for 2 - 3 minutes or until golden.
- You can find complete recipes click here!
Honey Garlic Salmon (5 Ingredients, 15 Minutes)
4/ 5Oleh Editor