Healthy Low Carb Snickers Breakfast ShakeWhip up a healthy protein packed and low carb breakfast shake in less than 60 seconds! This cool, creamy and milkshake-like smoothie is low calorie, and completely paleo, vegan, gluten free, sugar free and dairy free!
Servings : 1
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk of choice I used unsweetened almond
- 1 tsp crushed peanuts
- 1 tsp sugar-free chocolate sauce or chocolate sauce of choice
- 1 tsp caramel sauce of choice I used a basic paleo version
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp salted peanut butter *
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving whipped topping of choice I used homemade whipped coconut cream
In a high-speed blender, add your ice cubes, protein powder, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and peanut butter. Add your milk of choice.
- You can find complete recipes click here!
Healthy Low Carb Snickers Breakfast Shake
4/ 5Oleh Editor