Cinnamon Coffee CakeI love the excellent texture of this easy coffee cake recipe. Always a crowd-pleaser, its pleasing vanilla flavor enriched by sour cream may remind you of breakfast at Grandma's!
Servings : 20
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2-3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 4 large Eggland's Best eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with sour cream, beating just enough after each addition to keep batter smooth.
- You can find complete recipes click here!
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
4/ 5Oleh Editor