Baked Lemon CodHands down the most simple way to prepare fish – Baked Lemon Cod is the easiest weeknight meal!
Servings : 4
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons zested lemon peel
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice and butter. In a separate shallow bowl, mix flour and seasonings. Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then in flour mixture to coat both sides.
- You can find complete recipes click here!
Baked Lemon Cod
4/ 5Oleh Editor