★★★★★ 984 Reviews: The BEST #Recipes >> Skillet Sesame #Chicken & #BroccoliThe very best thing about this dish is how darn tasty it is because that sweet and savory sesame flavor is out of this world yummy.
Servings : 4
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1½ inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed or boiled til just tender
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cold water + 2 tablespoons corn starch
- sesame seeds, for topping
Combine chicken and 4 tablespoons corn starch in a large resealable bag and shake to coat.
Whisk together honey, ketchup, sugar, brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic powder and set aside.
Drizzle a pan with oil and add chicken. Saute over medium heat for 5-6 minutes until browned. Add broccoli and pour sauce over the top.
- You can find complete recipes click here!
★★★★★ 984 Reviews: The BEST #Recipes >> Skillet Sesame #Chicken & #Broccoli
4/ 5Oleh Editor